Update and analyze a rent roll in seconds
Upload your own rent roll to transform it into actionable intelligence.
How we do it
Transform static property data into actionable intelligence
Who uses redIQ?
Investors & Owners
redIQ helps owners and equity investors evaluate the performance of potential acquisitions, as well as the performance of existing multifamily portfolio assets
- Make more informed decisions with detailed, standardized data analysis
- Leverage data from past deals to gain market insight
- Compare portfolio operating data with potential acquisitions
- Increase collaboration and standardize analysis between teams
redIQ empowers mortgage bankers, loan originators and loan servicers to more efficiently evaluate the data they receive from institutional multifamily borrowers
- Significantly reduce costs by reducing the need for manual data entry
- Dramatically cut turnaround time with more efficient data analysis
- Collaborate and share data between teams
- Automate entry of data updates
redIQ enables investment sales teams to value and market multifamily properties and portfolios more efficiently
- Reduce time spent analyzing rent rolls and financials
- Generate charts, graphs and structured Excel files for marketing materials
- Demonstrate deeper understanding of operating metrics and trends at comparable properties
- Deliver immediate, flexible intelligence to your clients
- Build property database to leverage institutional knowledge
We’re always looking for top talent.
If you are interested in learning more, apply here.
Security of your data is our #1 priority
See what our clients are saying about us
By clearly illustrating the value-add strategy we had begun implementing in a dynamic, visual manner, redIQ’s rent roll analysis played a large role in being able to obtain a much higher price than we had anticipated.Sean MabarakPrincipal, Strategic Property Investment
redIQ gives us the ability to compare assets from an operational perspective giving us a competitive advantage.Scott LamontagneManaging Director, JLL Texas
Overall, we think it looks great! The standardized underwriting – in terms of format – makes entering a deal easy, and we don’t have to worry about Excel formulas being right. I like having the ability to compare operating statements for similar deals at our fingertips. And we appreciate how responsive you’ve been – it looks like you’ve incorporated everything we had talked about.Stephen GladstoneSenior Acquisitions Manager, Chestnut Hill Realty