Update and analyze a rent roll in seconds
Upload your own rent roll to transform it into actionable intelligence.
How we do it
Transform static property data into actionable intelligence
Who uses redIQ?
Investors & Owners
redIQ helps owners and equity investors evaluate the performance of potential acquisitions, as well as the performance of existing multifamily portfolio assets
- Make more informed decisions with detailed, standardized data analysis
- Leverage data from past deals to gain market insight
- Compare portfolio operating data with potential acquisitions
- Increase collaboration and standardize analysis between teams
redIQ empowers mortgage bankers, loan originators and loan servicers to more efficiently evaluate the data they receive from institutional multifamily borrowers
- Significantly reduce costs by reducing the need for manual data entry
- Dramatically cut turnaround time with more efficient data analysis
- Collaborate and share data between teams
- Automate entry of data updates
redIQ enables investment sales teams to value and market multifamily properties and portfolios more efficiently
- Reduce time spent analyzing rent rolls and financials
- Generate charts, graphs and structured Excel files for marketing materials
- Demonstrate deeper understanding of operating metrics and trends at comparable properties
- Deliver immediate, flexible intelligence to your clients
- Build property database to leverage institutional knowledge
We’re always looking for top talent.
If you are interested in learning more, apply here.
Security of your data is our #1 priority
See what our clients are saying about us
redIQ’s rent roll analytics have definitely improved our underwriting process. Time, speed, efficiency and standardization.Jim LePorteDirector, Abacus Capital
redIQ’s impressive analytical capabilities allow for more detailed analyses in significantly less time. The complex and unique rent roll comparisons provided are nearly impossible to replicate without using redIQ.David WhitbyElite Street Capital
redIQ gives us the ability to compare assets from an operational perspective giving us a competitive advantage.Scott LamontagneManaging Director, JLL Texas